Your Hometown Pros
GR Asphalt Specialists serving Grand Rapids and surrounding areas!
Grand Rapids Asphalt Specialists is your best option for Asphalt Sealcoating and repair for West Michigan, the Greater Grand Rapids area, and all the way to the Lakeshore. Asphalt is the best surface option for roads, parking lots, and walkways. It is a low cost, low maintenance solution with amazing durability. Along with those services we also offer:
- Asphalt patching and repair
- Asphalt crack Filling
- Asphalt edging
- Line striping
- Commercial and residential services
Our team of experts has experience in extending the life of asphalt parking areas, driveways, and walkways throughout the West Michigan area and can complete your project with confidence. Here are a few of the reasons to call today:
- The process can extend the life of your asphalt by providing protection from harmful UV rays and damaging chemicals
- Protect your asphalt from oxidation and deterioration that causes the asphalt to become brittle
- Seal coating protects your investment by maximizing the life of an important piece of your commercial or residential property
- Cracks will be sealed to keep out water and prevent further damage
- Once dried (average of 24 hours), it forms a tough, protective layer that protects your pavement from the elements and keeps the surface looking new
When it comes to all of your Asphalt Sealcoating and Repair needs you can trust Grand Rapids Asphalt Specialist to get the job done right. When it comes to West Michigan they are your Hometown Pros!
Safe Seal™ – An Eco-Friendly Sealer
Safe Seal™ is a contractor grade, asphalt emulsion Driveway / parking lot sealer specifically formulated with recycled fillers as an all-weather protection for asphalt bituminous surfaces. The flat black color of Safe Seal™ asphalt emulsion(AE) improves the appearance of the asphalt while prolonging its life. It is durable, non-burning, odorless, fast drying, and most importantly, environmentally friendly.
- Safe Seal™ helps preserve the asphalt by reducing oxidation from weather and creating a protective cover that helps resist damage from water and petro-chemicals.
- Safe Seal™ asphalt emulsion may be applied by spray or squeegee to clean and structurally-sound, asphalt surfaces. A normal 2-coat application rate on sound surfaces is 50 to 100 square feet per gallon of mixed material.
- Coverage rate will ultimately depend on the application method in addition to the asphalt condition.
- Odorless and non-irritating to the skin, Safe Seal™ is not only easy to use, but safe for applications such as school properties, restaurants, apartment complexes, etc.